Wilder Property Management  208-318-4052

All persons over 18 must fill out an application . 
Please look at the " Will I qualify page and pet program" page.
See if you
qualify before you fill out an application.

Make sure you attach a copy of your drivers licence and proof of income to the application.
If you have a pet or service animal you must fill out a pet application.