Don't want the stress of managing your own rental property....Hire a professional.... it is worth it !!!!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY RENTAL PROPERTY ON THE MARKET?
We know how important your rent proceeds are. For this reason, we want to get your money to you as fast as possible.
Rent proceeds are mailed on or before the 10th day of the month (or on the next business day if the 10th falls on a weekend/holiday). Your monthly statement is emailed or mailed at the same time.
Wilder Property Management makes it easy for you to know what is happening with your rentals! We use a variety of communication methods to ensure we maintain our business relationship with our owners. Our commitment is to answer the phone during normal business hours, and if we miss your call, we will call you back within that same business day, or at the beginning of the next business day!
We will contact you on the phone from time-to-time, or as often as needed, but we also know that you have hired us so you don’t have to worry about your property. As we start to work together, we will have a better understanding of your preferred method of communication. In cases where our owners aren’t accessible by phone, we are also able to use other methods such as text or email.
We leverage technology as much as possible. For this reason, We have mobile devices that allow us to send/respond to email even if we are not in the office.
But, it’s also important to know that tenants can look great on paper but can still cause problems.
We understand that an empty rental property causes additional stress, so our first approach will always be to collect outstanding rents and coach the tenant to correct any lease violations before considering eviction. If, in the end, eviction is the smartest business decision, you can rest assured that our staff knows the laws to expedite the process to help get your rental property back on track!
Our background check consists of the following:
- Credit check
- Public record search
- Criminal background check
- Income verification
- Employment verification
- Rental history
- Reference checking
- Personal interview
- Onsite inspection of tenants current residence, if possible
Our strategic approach to marketing your rental property will deliver the results you desire. We consider many factors such as the time of year, the neighborhood, pets vs no pets, as we formulate a viable marketing strategy for your rental property.
On an ongoing basis, we gather and analyze local and regional market data that directly and indirectly impacts all aspects of your rental property.
Here are just a few of the key market data points we monitor by city, neighborhood and unit type
- Vacancy rates
- Rental inventory levels
- High, average, and low rent prices
The time and effort involved in running and maintaining a rental property can quickly become overwhelming.
Sometimes you only need help in filling a vacancy, or the thought of being “invisible” to the tenants appeals to others.
Wilder Property Management can maximize rents and income for you; and we will manage the property efficiently, professionally and economically.
For 10% of rents you get Full Monthly Management Service which includes:
- Conduct a thorough marketing walkthrough
- Collaborate with you to ensure your rental is ready to rent
- Listing description (including amenities/lease terms)
- Property pictures
- Video tour
- Internet listing sites
- Local/national listing websites
- Yard Signs (where appropriate/allowed)
Tenant Application Process
- Pre-screen and meet all Prospective tenants
- Show your rental property to prospective tenants or use a lockbox
- Secure tenant’s security deposit prior to move-in
- Hold security deposit in escrow during lease term if desired
- Secure signed lease and issue keys to tenants
- Collect monthly rent and all other fees associated with tenancy
- Enforce all provisions of the lease agreement
- Attempt to collect late/outstanding tenant balances
- Manage all other lease Violations
- Manage the eviction process
Maintenance and trouble-
- Provide tenant with 24 hour hotline for repairs emergencies
- Troubleshoot the issue in an attempt to resolve the issue over the phone.
- Gather enough information to assess the complexity of the maintenance issue
- If the repair cost will be below $200. we will execute the repair.
- Repair charges detailing monthly owner statement
- If the repair cost exceeds the $200.maintenance limit, we will contact you to discuss the issue.
- Manage and reconcile portfolio and account balance
- Manage utility payments if needed
- Send rent proceeds to our owners on the 10th of each month
- Send monthly owners statements
- Call Now!!! 208-318-4052